10 Minutes • 10m
Use this core routine to activate and strengthen your front and back "packs" while moving your arms and legs in opposition — mimicking functional movement and easing muscular imbalances as you go.
– Focus: core strength
– Key muscles: core, back
– When: pre-workout or cross-training
Up Next in 10 Minutes
Stroller Running Strength
Get strong to run with that stroller! Use this routine to build the strength needed to optimize your stride and reduce stroller running strain — and injury risk.
- Focus: injury prevention, performance, strength
- Key muscles: hips, glutes, core, back, shoulders
- When: pre-stroller run or cross-...
Standing Balance Flow
Challenge your standing balance while activating and strengthening your core and the muscles that stabilize your ankles, knees, and hips — adding more stability and power to all your movement.
- Focus: balance
- Key muscles: quads, hips, core
- When: pre-workout or cross-training
Pre-Run Warm Up with Alysia Montaño
Get ready to run! Join Olympian Alysia Montaño at one of her local training spots for a quick pre-workout routine to warm up your breath and key muscles, create fluidity through your hamstrings and hips, and align your stride for the miles ahead.
- Focus: warm up
- Key muscles: hamstrings, hips