Starting Line Warm Up
5 Minutes • 6m 38s
Use this quick pre-race warm up to activate your breath, key muscles, and race mantra as you toe the line — no props required!
- Focus: warm up, performance
- Key muscles: glutes, hips, back
- When: pre-workout/race
Up Next in 5 Minutes
Use this routine to set the tone for optimal recovery.
- Focus: mental focus, recovery
- When: post-workout or recovery day
- Suggested prop: bolster or pillow
Quick Post-Bike Reset
Use this quick post-ride cool down to ease stiffness and tension in your hips, hamstrings, quads, back, chest, wrists, and neck before you leave your bike.
- Focus: recovery
- Key muscles: hips, hamstrings, quads, back, chest, wrists, neck
- Suggested prop: your bike
- When: post-ride
5-Minute Calf Reset
Pump your calves! This quick Reset will improve circulation, pliability, and tone in your calves, helping to prevent lower leg and foot injuries.
- Focus: injury prevention, recovery
- Key muscles: foot, achilles, calf, shin
- When: post-workout, recovery day, cross-training