Live stream preview
Running Efficiency Boost
Base Week — Glute Strength + Hammy Flexibility • 32m
Use this routine to strengthen your glutes and core, increase hip mobility, improve arm swing, and optimize your form for the miles ahead.
- Focus: strength, performance
- Key muscles: glutes, hips, core, back, shoulders
- When: pre-run or cross-training
- Suggested props: strap/belt/tie, 2 blocks, folded blanket
Up Next in Base Week — Glute Strength + Hammy Flexibility
Use this full body Reset on Sunday nights to set the tone for next week's workouts. Ease lingering tension, restore fluidity and range of motion to key running muscles, and make space for the miles ahead.
- Focus: recovery
- Key muscles: hamstrings, hips, glutes
- When: post-run/workout or recove...