Pre-Run Warm Up with Alysia Montaño
Use Yoga Anywhere — No Props or Mat • 10m
Get ready to run! Join Olympian Alysia Montaño at one of her local training spots for a quick pre-workout routine to warm up your breath and key muscles, create fluidity through your hamstrings and hips, and align your stride for the miles ahead.
- Focus: warm up
- Key muscles: hamstrings, hips
- When: pre-run/workout
Up Next in Use Yoga Anywhere — No Props or Mat
Stroller Running Strength
Get strong to run with that stroller! Use this routine to build the strength needed to optimize your stride and reduce stroller running strain — and injury risk.
- Focus: injury prevention, performance, strength
- Key muscles: hips, glutes, core, back, shoulders
- When: pre-stroller run or cross-...
How To Warm Up
Use this dynamic warm up to activate your breath and key muscles including your glutes, core, and back — a quick, energizing way to start your day or pregame your workout.
- Focus: warm up, performance
- Key muscles: hamstrings, glutes, core, back, shoulders
- When: pre-workout
5-Minute Hamstring Reset
The combo of workouts and prolonged sitting leaves the hamstrings tight, dry, and stuck together — and not very happy. This quick Reset will increase circulation to this muscle group and help you to improve and maintain optimal flexibility.
- Focus: injury prevention, recovery
- Key muscles: hams...