Quick Reset for Preggos
10 Minutes • 10m
Shift from external happenings to your internal experience. Use this quick routine to connect to your baby as you transition from thinking about them to feeling their presence, and stretch tired feet and ease back, shoulder, and neck tension along the way.
- Focus: prenatal
- Key muscles: feet, back, shoulders, neck
- When: whenever you have the energy
- Suggested props: bolster or pillow, block
Up Next in 10 Minutes
Use this core routine to activate and strengthen your front and back "packs" while moving your arms and legs in opposition — mimicking functional movement and easing muscular imbalances as you go.
– Focus: core strength
– Key muscles: core, back
– When: pre-workout or cross-training
Stroller Running Strength
Get strong to run with that stroller! Use this routine to build the strength needed to optimize your stride and reduce stroller running strain — and injury risk.
- Focus: injury prevention, performance, strength
- Key muscles: hips, glutes, core, back, shoulders
- When: pre-stroller run or cross-...
Standing Balance Flow
Challenge your standing balance while activating and strengthening your core and the muscles that stabilize your ankles, knees, and hips — adding more stability and power to all your movement.
- Focus: balance
- Key muscles: quads, hips, core
- When: pre-workout or cross-training