5 Minutes • 5m 51s
Set a tone of steadiness for the task ahead. This simple breath technique is calming and balancing — use it to start the day or pregame your workout or game/race.
- Focus: mental focus, balance
- When: pre- or post-workout
- Suggested prop: bolster or pillow
Up Next in 5 Minutes
Make Balance Your Baseline Meditation
Beneath stress, illness, and injury, you possess an innate knowledge — a baseline — of where you're meant to be and that is a state of balance. Use this simple meditation to establish and maintain that baseline so that you can more easefully manage whatever comes at you.
- Focus: mental focus, ba...
Pre-Swim Warm Up
Use this quick pre-swim routine to harmonize your shoulder mobility and stability, activate your core, and optimize your breathing for the strokes ahead.
- Focus: warm up, performance
- Key muscles: core, back, chest, shoulders, neck
- When: pre-swim
Quick Post-LR Reset
Don't forget to Reset en route to your ice bath or shower. Use this quick routine to ease post-run stiffness in all the key areas in less than 5 minutes.
- Focus: recovery
- Key muscles: hamstrings, hips, glutes, back, shoulders
- When: post-run/workout
- Suggested prop: wall