7 Days in your Outdoor Studio • 10m
Use this core routine to activate and strengthen your front and back "packs" while moving your arms and legs in opposition — mimicking functional movement and easing muscular imbalances as you go.
– Focus: core strength
– Key muscles: core, back
– When: pre-workout or cross-training
Up Next in 7 Days in your Outdoor Studio
5-Minute Foot Reset
Reboot your foundation. This quick Reset will ease tired feet and prevent lower leg and foot strain and injuries.
- Focus: injury prevention, recovery
- Key muscles: feet, calves, shins
- When: post-workout or recovery day
Quick Post-LR Reset
Don't forget to Reset en route to your ice bath or shower. Use this quick routine to ease post-run stiffness in all the key areas in less than 5 minutes.
- Focus: recovery
- Key muscles: hamstrings, hips, glutes, back, shoulders
- When: post-run/workout
- Suggested prop: wall