Flexible Running Hamstrings
Base Week — Glute Strength + Hammy Flexibility • 21m
Can't touch your toes? No big deal. Your hamstrings should be like rubber bands, not guitar strings. This Reset will encourage your hammies to become more elastic and increase the fluidity of your stride.
- Focus: hamstring flexibility
- Key muscles: hamstrings, hips
- When: pre- or post-workout
- Suggested props: blanket or pillow, blocks
Up Next in Base Week — Glute Strength + Hammy Flexibility
Functional (practical) core strength means core muscles that are strong enough to safely and effectively power sport and life movement. Use this routine to build a foundation of deep core strength that will help you gain and sustain power when you walk, run, cycle, and more.
– Focus: core strengt...
Running Efficiency Boost
Use this routine to strengthen your glutes and core, increase hip mobility, improve arm swing, and optimize your form for the miles ahead.
- Focus: strength, performance
- Key muscles: glutes, hips, core, back, shoulders
- When: pre-run or cross-training
- Suggested props: strap/belt/tie, 2 block...
Use this full body Reset on Sunday nights to set the tone for next week's workouts. Ease lingering tension, restore fluidity and range of motion to key running muscles, and make space for the miles ahead.
- Focus: recovery
- Key muscles: hamstrings, hips, glutes
- When: post-run/workout or recove...