Live stream preview
Running Efficiency Boost
Hips: Mobilize + Stabilize • 32m
Use this routine to strengthen your glutes and core, increase hip mobility, improve arm swing, and optimize your form for the miles ahead.
- Focus: strength, performance
- Key muscles: glutes, hips, core, back, shoulders
- When: pre-run or cross-training
- Suggested props: strap/belt/tie, 2 blocks, folded blanket
Up Next in Hips: Mobilize + Stabilize
Align Your Stride
Get ready to run! Use this quick pre-workout routine to warm up your breath and key muscles, create fluidity through your hamstrings and hips, and align your stride for the miles ahead.
- Focus: warm up
- Key muscles: hamstrings, hips
- When: pre-run