Workout Day Warm Up
Base Week — Glute Strength + Hammy Flexibility • 8m 17s
Use this dynamic warm up to encourage turnover while connecting your mind, body, and breath. Incorporates low reps to hit all your key running muscles quickly including activation for your glutes, back, and core to help you get the most out of the miles ahead.
- Focus: warm up, performance
- Key muscles: glutes, core, back
- When: pre-run
Up Next in Base Week — Glute Strength + Hammy Flexibility
Flexible Running Hamstrings
Can't touch your toes? No big deal. Your hamstrings should be like rubber bands, not guitar strings. This Reset will encourage your hammies to become more elastic and increase the fluidity of your stride.
- Focus: hamstring flexibility
- Key muscles: hamstrings, hips
- When: pre- or post-workout
Functional (practical) core strength means core muscles that are strong enough to safely and effectively power sport and life movement. Use this routine to build a foundation of deep core strength that will help you gain and sustain power when you walk, run, cycle, and more.
– Focus: core strengt...
Running Efficiency Boost
Use this routine to strengthen your glutes and core, increase hip mobility, improve arm swing, and optimize your form for the miles ahead.
- Focus: strength, performance
- Key muscles: glutes, hips, core, back, shoulders
- When: pre-run or cross-training
- Suggested props: strap/belt/tie, 2 block...