5-Minute Hip Reset
Hips: Mobilize + Stabilize • 5m 59s
This quick Reset will move your hips through a dynamic range of motion and a restorative stretch to help loosen things up, promote post-workout recovery, and maintain optimal range of motion.
- Focus: injury prevention, recovery
- Key muscles: hips
- When: post-workout or recovery day
Up Next in Hips: Mobilize + Stabilize
Booty Lock Mitigation
Booty lock. It's pretty self-explanatory, right? If you never stretch your hips, you're probably familiar with this super stiff, uncomfortable feeling in your hips and glutes. The remedy? Use this routine to ease stiffness and maintain optimal range of motion.
- Focus: hip flexibility
- Key muscl...
Hip Strength + Stability
15 minutes to stronger hips! Use this routine to strengthen the smaller, intrinsic (supporting) muscles of your hips, improving your stability to keep you moving forward with power and avoiding imbalance and injury.
- Focus: hip strength + stability
- Key muscles: hips, glutes
- When: pre-workout...
Running Efficiency Boost
Use this routine to strengthen your glutes and core, increase hip mobility, improve arm swing, and optimize your form for the miles ahead.
- Focus: strength, performance
- Key muscles: glutes, hips, core, back, shoulders
- When: pre-run or cross-training
- Suggested props: strap/belt/tie, 2 block...