Upper Body Strength
Use these videos to gain functional upper body strength and optimize every breath.
A4Y Practice Plan
This 1-month practice plan will help you get real — more aware and actionable — about how you will use yoga to move towards your goals:
• Print or fill it out digitally.
• Start each week by naming your goals: Identify the physical or mental Reset you need most and make a plan.
• Review what w...
Where are your shoulder blades?
Exclusive routine from HIT RESET: Revolutionary Yoga for Athletes!
There's a lot going on in your shoulders. Despite what you might think, each of your shoulders is made of two joints. Use this self-test from HIT RESET to assess and correct your shoulder blade alignment, and learn more in the Sor...
How To Warm Up
Use this dynamic warm up to activate your breath and key muscles including your glutes, core, and back — a quick, energizing way to start your day or pregame your workout.
- Focus: warm up, performance
- Key muscles: hamstrings, glutes, core, back, shoulders
- When: pre-workout
Stroller Running Strength
Get strong to run with that stroller! Use this routine to build the strength needed to optimize your stride and reduce stroller running strain — and injury risk.
- Focus: injury prevention, performance, strength
- Key muscles: hips, glutes, core, back, shoulders
- When: pre-stroller run or cross-...
Full Body Core
Use this core routine to work your entire body as the integrated unit it's designed to be by incorporating your shoulders and upper back, plus your extremities. Includes core activation and plank variations to increase your total body strength and stability.
– Focus: core strength
– Key muscles: ...