Where are your shoulder blades?
Upper Body Strength • 1m 44s
Exclusive routine from HIT RESET: Revolutionary Yoga for Athletes!
There's a lot going on in your shoulders. Despite what you might think, each of your shoulders is made of two joints. Use this self-test from HIT RESET to assess and correct your shoulder blade alignment, and learn more in the Sort Out Your Shoulders chapter of HIT RESET.
- Focus: injury prevention, balance
- Key muscles: shoulders, upper back
- When: ongoing self-assessment
Up Next in Upper Body Strength
How To Warm Up
Use this dynamic warm up to activate your breath and key muscles including your glutes, core, and back — a quick, energizing way to start your day or pregame your workout.
- Focus: warm up, performance
- Key muscles: hamstrings, glutes, core, back, shoulders
- When: pre-workout
Stroller Running Strength
Get strong to run with that stroller! Use this routine to build the strength needed to optimize your stride and reduce stroller running strain — and injury risk.
- Focus: injury prevention, performance, strength
- Key muscles: hips, glutes, core, back, shoulders
- When: pre-stroller run or cross-...
Full Body Core
Use this core routine to work your entire body as the integrated unit it's designed to be by incorporating your shoulders and upper back, plus your extremities. Includes core activation and plank variations to increase your total body strength and stability.
– Focus: core strength
– Key muscles: ...