Stabilize Your Center
CYP Weekly Plan: A Little, Often • 9m 3s
When it comes to Balance, your core is always a good place to start.
Use this practice to understand how your spine is designed to move, and how to activate and strengthen your core muscles to support that engineering and ease imbalance.
Take your core stabilization practice further:
• Use Core Collection videos and the Self-Test: Where’s Your Core Weakness. Find all suggested videos right here in Stabilize Your Center.
• Download your free A4Y Practice Plan to plan, track, and review each week.
• Share your practice using #athletesforyoga and #yourweeklya4ypractice — we love to cheer you on!
Up Next in CYP Weekly Plan: A Little, Often
Pre-Run Warm Up
Use this quick pre-run routine to activate your breath and encourage turnover while warming up all your key running muscles quickly including your glutes, core, and back to optimize the miles ahead.
- Focus: performance, warm up
- Key muscles: glutes, core, back
- When: pre-run
Use Yoga at Your Desk
It’s time for some Yoga for Real — use yoga in your real life to come into balance in the moments when you need it most. And what’s more real than the amount of time we spend at our desks? And sitting in general?
Use this Reset at your desk — or anywhere you might be sitting — to wake up your co...
How To Hit Reset Anytime Anywhere
Hit Reset on the go! Use this routine to bring more ease to your neck, shoulders, back, and hips, and find more balance wherever you are. Includes simple stretches you can do at your desk, on the bus, or anywhere you happen to be sitting. No one will even notice (if they do, they'll want to join ...