How To Refocus Meditation
How To • 4m 26s
Use this quick meditation to supercharge energy back into the task at hand, gain metal clarity, and sharpen your focus.
- Focus: mental focus, performance
- When: pre-or mid-workout/workday
- Suggested prop: bolster or pillow
Up Next in How To
How To Warm Up
Use this dynamic warm up to activate your breath and key muscles including your glutes, core, and back — a quick, energizing way to start your day or pregame your workout.
- Focus: warm up, performance
- Key muscles: hamstrings, glutes, core, back, shoulders
- When: pre-workout
How To Activate Your Glutes
A few minutes spent activating and strengthening your glutes will add power to your stride and any workout. Use this routine to wake up and strengthen your butt!
- Focus: strength, performance
- Key muscles: glutes
- When: pre-workout or cross-training
How To Kickstart Recovery
Get the most out of your training by intentionally transitioning from work to rest. Use this post-workout Reset to re-establish space in your body and restore fluidity, helping to kickstart recovery so that your hard work can be optimized.
- Focus: recovery
- Key muscles: hamstrings, hips, chest,...